Saturday, October 31, 2009

Inspiration Nation

I dedicate this blog to my fiance who has been blogging for sometime sharing ideas with others. I have learned from her and from other great teachers that, sharing and giving to everyone who ask will benefit those they interact with. This is what I hope this blog does. I plan to share things that I have learned through my life in education, hobbies, and my personal life. I hope that you can take away some ideas to use and to stay away from as I do make mistakes. Please feel free to comment and share ideas also but, please be respectful to everyone as one idea may be shared by many more.

Thank you,
Farmboy

1 comment:

  1. Aww you're so sweet! I love that I'll have another blog to stalk. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am an Agriculture Education teacher in SE Kansas. I look to share ideas and have discussions in education.